Friday, February 1, 2013

Whimsical Angels-African Art Patterns-Fancy Art Metal Sculptures- manufacture a Day Feel Creative

What makes up a creative day? Here a my list. African art and patterns, whimsical angel drawings, fancy art metal sculptures. Those creative thoughts, meeting your potential, are endless, if you want them to be.

African art and patterns, whimsical angel drawings, fancy art metal sculptures, the ways of doing creative things are endless. How fantastic.

Angel Halloween

I set my mind to things and go. I coax myself, read books, watch creative videos or movies, hang out with artistic friends, make list of what I will do tomorrow that is separate from today. I try. I take in everything that I have been given, my talent or anyone you select to call it, and I act on it. I custom every singular day. This is my world of art and what motivates me.

Whimsical Angels-African Art Patterns-Fancy Art Metal Sculptures- manufacture a Day Feel Creative

For you? Well you must come up with your own list! Start today, why not?

Whimsical musicians artwork,
exotic lap dancing,
a crazy mix I know!

Fine art whimsical angel commissions,
art work in butterfly garden,
dragon force,
map faery tale adventure,
enchanted fairies,
enchanted arms walkthrough,
funny quotes, free poems,
free online games,
baby handprint poem,
love poems,
funny poems,
free myspace layouts,
whimsical angel pictures,
whimsical angel drawings,
whimsical angel commissions,

I paint everything and take photos.

African art and patterns,
yes, I paint that too.
Free galleries, always in mind... Oh yes!
Funny pictures, I do a few.
Pet horoscopes, why not?
Custom airbrushed clothes, I can ... Maybe.
Landscapes still life portrait commissions,
yes beyond doubt I have that on my list.
Pictures of kittens cats, well ya! I can do that!
Tell me what you need.

Whimsical musicians artwork,
yes,
fine art whimsical angel commissions,
yes,
art work in butterfly garden,
yes,
giclee canvas art work,
Yes,
modern art paintings and posters for sale,
possibly... Well of course,
vintage customary authentic hawaiian prints,
sure!
Hawaiian art prints photos posters,
of course...

and oh yes I do indeed... Dream I can do it all.

Collect whimsical angels,
whimsical sitting bride and groom,
Halloween coloring pages,
siamese cat and butterfly garden,

and I..

fancy art metal sculptures,
grim reaper drawings,
free online drawing pages,
elves in folklore and myths,
pixies fairies elves colouring pictures,
tiny angels. Innocent angels,
one winged angel, tiny angels,
feminist surrealism surreal,
intelligent core visionary.

And oh my darling I cater to...

free birthday cards, art decor stencils,
fine art paintings reproduction,
fairies in art,
mystical fairies,
pixie fairies, mythical faries,
pixies fairies,
drawings of fairies,

and ohhh la la yes beyond doubt I do at times think of...

chocolate and dessert recipes,
Chinese tattoos, free tattoo designs,
tattoo designs,
star tattoos,
tattoo gallery,
exotic lingerie,
chia pets,
Britney Spears photos,
(what will she do next?)
runaway love,

I want to love you,
love me or hate me,
chocolate and dessert recipes!

I think of...

sedu attractiveness tips,
beautiful agony,
exotic lingerie,
hot women, I paint them

I think about those silly...yes I said silly
country song lyrics,

Then there is all that fantasy that I do beyond doubt Love...
always waiting.
Fairies illustrations,
humpty dumpty illustration,

ah me
make it rain,
grim reaper artwork.

Fix me up then
get ready for the show.
Sedu hairstyles how to,
how to save a life,
sedu hair style tips,
sedu hairstyle tips,
sedu attractiveness tips,
one wing in the fire,

and ohhh la la!

Still reconsider all those make up days
play up days
repair of oneself days

Clean it all up
get ready for new inspirations.

Spring cleaning yard and flower bed,
a poem about spring cleaning,
lyrics for music,
lift that couch don't sweep under the rug,
wwe divas,
flower fairies orchad ornaments,
paint them too?

And I think of my 'little bit wild side'
I cannot help myself.

Mark my place.

I hope to travel
ahhh yes
I hope.

Yet I have my island.
Hawaiian fun food,
Hawaiian food tours,
Hawaiian flower tattoos,
ahh me...
ahhh me...
let all of these things fly!
Let this be the most wonderful day ever!

Why not?

Whimsical Angels-African Art Patterns-Fancy Art Metal Sculptures- manufacture a Day Feel Creative

0 comments:

Post a Comment